Friday, January 6, 2012

New New Years Resolution

No sweets for a year was a success! Now I really don't crave it and even though I've had some chocolate during my chocolate tastings for Interim class, I'm just kinda like "oh hey chocolate. I see you. No big deal. I'll take a bite and be done with you. Whatever." Playing it cool. Hard to get.

So now! It's a new year and I needed a new resolution. I've decided to read through the Bible in a year using the Discipleship Journal Bible Plan. Right now it's taking me through Matthew, Acts, Psalms, and Genesis. It has been fun so far, and I've already learned a lot. I just gotta stick with it.

In the meantime, my life is being overrun by tissues. I've been plagued with the cold of unequal proportions. My apologies to everyone around me having to look at my Rudolph-resembling nose and listen to my sniffles.

Happy Friday!

And if you're interested in learning ALL about what I'm doing in my cooking/tasting class then you're in luck! I'm required to keep a detailed blog about my experience! check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment